Thursday, January 18, 2007

Just a little something i whipped up earlier :P


This LO is my first ever attempt at a CJ entry.. the CJ's theme was "Scrap Buddies Info" The swap was over though the owner approached me and asked if i would like to add something to it..
so i've obligued and done a page giving the owner of the CJ all the info on me that she would need to know me a little better and know what i liked and did not like scrapping wise...
I have made the orange flower, the J, the right } and the arrow sliders, each of them is attached to a tag that is hidden within the underside of the page with extra information on them... i really am impressed with how it turned out.. though i must admit it took a while to get used to all that white! ~L~

now... i must dash.. have yet another CJ to create... t'ta for now! (hahaha)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I have just came across your blog, and what beautiful, beautiful layouts you create just gorgeous, I love to embellish as well, and your work is just so stunning. Love it !! I will have to come back.

Best Wishes
Carole.

Anonymous said...

thank you for the kind comments Carole.. you have made my day!
:D